Looking for USB driver for Pac Mate Omni BX 400 on Windows 10

Dan Miner

Someone gave me a 40 cell braille display and it’s quite old but appears functional.  I just can’t get  it talking to my system.  It’s one of those PDA and display with a braille keyboard.  I found a thread in this very mailing list that seems to addressed a very similar model with same problem.  Sadly, the link to the USB driver in Ollie’s DropBox is dead.

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/4507670#15948

Anyone have that USB driver or know how to reach someone with it?  It’s impossible to find so far…

                Dan