muting

Neil Campbell <nrcampbell@...>

Hello Everyone

I am using NVDA with Windows 10 on a desk top computer, and suddenly lost the NVDA voice.  I tried to start NVDA again with control alt n which did not work, and also tried to start Windows Narrator which did not work too .  I thought I may have muted the sound, so pressed F7 which had no effect.  I got the assistance of a sighted person who said that there was a big cross through a speaker on the bottom of the screen which he clicked the mouse on and sound came back.  Is there any way I can turn the sound back on myself using quick keystrokes.  I have no sight at all.

Neil