Re: Key Pass Through

brice Mijares

If you hit NVDA 1 on the number row, it puts you in key describer mode. Now hit NVDA f-2 and it will say it will pass you through to windows key or something of the likes. Remember to hit NVDA 1 to get out of key describer mode.

On 1/10/2021 7:17 AM, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io wrote:
Sorry, that doesn't seem to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of brice Mijares
Sent: 10 January 2021 15:13
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Key Pass Through

I believe it is NVDA f-2.

On 1/10/2021 7:10 AM, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone remind me on how to pass through a key please e.g. I need
to press the home and end keys when in my mailbox to go to the top and
bottom of the message list and home and end are NVDA keys.

Many thanks in anticipation,

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the
message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all
NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging
patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other
accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.