Re: Looking for USB driver for Pac Mate Omni BX 400 on Windows 10

Rui Fontes

Hello!

To use the PacMate Braille display with NVDA you must plug the Braille display directly to the PC and not through the PacMate device...

Try using this driver:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/awpykzm6s1ifegp/FocusBlueDriver1.0.2030.exe?dl=1

Rui Fontes

Às 05:23 de 10/01/2021, Dan Miner via groups.io escreveu:

Someone gave me a 40 cell braille display and it’s quite old but appears functional.  I just can’t get  it talking to my system.  It’s one of those PDA and display with a braille keyboard.  I found a thread in this very mailing list that seems to addressed a very similar model with same problem.  Sadly, the link to the USB driver in Ollie’s DropBox is dead.

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/4507670#15948

Anyone have that USB driver or know how to reach someone with it?  It’s impossible to find so far…

                Dan