Re: control click with nvda?

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 04:41 PM, Dan Miner wrote:
It’s far too sensitive in my opinion
-
Not having a Surface at my disposal I can't answer this question, but is there not something that controls the sensitivity of the mousepad for touch/pressure?  There is on every other laptop I've ever used, and it's a good idea, if you can, to change all the sensitivity settings for heavy touch (which makes it less responsive to light touch).  And depending on the device driver and how the settings are structured, these are in different places for different makes/models, so I can't get any more specific than that.

       ~ Brian Vogel