Re: question about the right click button numpad star*

tilahun muniye

Hi.
The right click and application key seem similar but not at all.
to get all-out function regard to application key in laptop press
shift and F ten keys. Otherwise, use sharp key to change your keyboard
layout as you preferred.

On 1/11/21, Nikos Demetriou via groups.io
<nikosdemetriou=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all.
I recently bought a new hp laptop.
As you probably know, recent laptops unfortunately don't have an
application key.

NVDA has got a right click button which is the numpad *, but this shortcut
unfortunately cannot act as an application key because it follows the focus
of the mouse instead of the focus of the keyboard.

If we want to use this button we will have to press first nvda+/ to make
the mouse to follow where the navigator object is.

I don't know if it's possible to make the numpad * to always follow
the navigator object so it can act as an application key since we don't
have one.
Nikos