Re: question about the right click button numpad star*

Gene,

           By the way, you only need to route the mouse in certain circumstances as well.  For instance, if I'm in File Explorer, and have focus with selection on a specific file or group of files, gained strictly using keyboard commands, a right click will bring up the context menu that's appropriate for that context (which is different for a single select versus multi select and a folder select versus file select etc.)

            And I presume that this is a known for anyone who's used Windows for any period of time (whether with NVDA or not).  You learn what's necessary when by trial and error, and I'm willing to assume most here have already undergone said trial and error before ever having joined, and am willing to walk through it if the need to do so arises.  It seldom does.

       ~ Brian Vogel