Re: Moving in Notepad

Quentin Christensen

Are you definitely in Notepad when this works with Jaws Kelby - I don't have Jaws to try but I just tried control+up arrow and control+down arrow in Notepad on both Windows 10 and Windows 7 with and without NVDA running and it didn't move.  Therefore I would assume, if it doesn't work in those conditions but does work when Jaws is running, perhaps Jaws is implementing it in Notepad?

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:52 AM, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
I can do it with JAWS just fine and have always been able to.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383