then the controller presses f11, and NVDA says 'controlling remote computer'.
And you're in business.

Holler if that's only clear as mud.

.At 04:34 PM 1/11/2021, you wrote:

Yes Mam, I did that, but I can not hear anything.
I wonder, if there is an add on that I need to get.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 4:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA With Remote!

If you are set up to control the other computer, remember to press
f11 so you can see/hear it.
At 04:04 PM 1/11/2021, you wrote:
Hello,
When I connect to another's person usin nvda remote, it does not read
on my end, what she hears, on her end?
What might be the problem, why I can not hear, while to he computer?
Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Thomas.