From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 7:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using NVDA With Remote!

I am using NVDA with remote with a student. A couple of things:
Unlike with JAWS, where the controller assigns a key, The target computer
has to invite the remote first Then the controller signs in, using the key
the target gives him.
NVDA makes a two-toned sound when the connection is made.
then the controller presses f11, and NVDA says 'controlling remote
computer'.
And you're in business.

Holler if that's only clear as mud.

.At 04:34 PM 1/11/2021, you wrote:
Yes Mam, I did that, but I can not hear anything.
I wonder, if there is an add on that I need to get.