Re: Moving in Notepad

kelby carlson

I know it works in JAWS; I don't know if that is a specifically
JAWS-implemented feature or not. Helpful to know this, though.

On 9/6/16, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Are you definitely in Notepad when this works with Jaws Kelby - I don't
have Jaws to try but I just tried control+up arrow and control+down arrow
in Notepad on both Windows 10 and Windows 7 with and without NVDA running
and it didn't move. Therefore I would assume, if it doesn't work in those
conditions but does work when Jaws is running, perhaps Jaws is implementing
it in Notepad?

Regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:52 AM, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@gmail.com>
wrote:

I can do it with JAWS just fine and have always been able to.

On 9/6/16, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@gmail.com> wrote:
That functionality is not available in Notepad with any screen
readers. It is meant to be used as a basic text editor.

On 9/6/16, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@gmail.com> wrote:
All,

I can't seem to move by paragraph in Notepad. When I press ctrl-down
arrow I just get the same line that I'm currently on.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306