Re: bug or feature? alt+F4 doesn't close speech viewer

Quentin Christensen

This is a known issue.  I created an issue for it last year: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/10791

The speech viewer window can still be closed by pressing alt+n, t, s again, or by using the shortcut key (if you have defined a shortcut key to toggle speech viewer). Creating a shortcut for speech viewer (in NVDA's input gestures dialog) is recommended for users who frequently toggle this feature on and off.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 7:53 AM Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías via groups.io <cesteban.martinez=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all.

You need go to the NVDA menu, tools, speech viewer and the window is closed.

Regards.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10