Re: An accessible way to sign document with NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

I've used docusign. It works grate. You might need aira for the rest though.

On 12 Jan 2021, at 0:26, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experienced signing documents with NVDA?

I tried the sign document in Word but it does not seem to find the certificate.

In Adobe, I tried to use the sign document function, but when you activate the button, there is no feedback from NVDA.

If you have any hints except adding a jpg of your hand written signature, it would be helpful.

Best

Sylvie