more Zoom issues

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

Hi all,
So, since Zoom has come up on the list twice today, I figured I'd
throw in something else. About three weeks ago, someone wrote to the
list saying that NVDA does not read all participants in the list, and
I did quite a bit of testing on this. The last we heard however, was
that it appeared to have been fixed in the latest version of Zoom. I
checked in a call the other day though, and it still acts the same
way. How do I check if there is an update for Zoom to see if this has
in fact been fixed? Zoom hasn't tried to update to my knowledge in
quite some time, though it might happen in the background.
Bob