Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 9:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA does not read "about Word" in Word 2019

Word 2019; windows 10 latest. Trying to get the current version of
MS Word, I press alt-f, then d, then a; or alt-f, then tab to "about"
and press enter. With either alternative, NVDA locks up, stops
speaking. Narrator reads the 'about' information, but I can't copy it.
I can read the version with JAWS and copy it to speech history.

How can I get NVDA to read this happily?

Thx,