Re: Windows 10 native Mail app

Gene

Install the NVDA Windows 10 appessentials add-on.
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/wintenApps.en.html

From: Brian Williams
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 native Mail app

Hi all, recently returned to windows from a Macbook which I never really got on with. Using the native app for mail, going to the list of emails I have received I press enter to open one. I am only then able to read it line by line by holding down the control Key and using the down arrow. If I just use the down arrow key it reads the same line over and over. Is this an issue with NVDA, is there a keyboard command I am using wrongly or missing? The mail app does seem to be a bit fiddly but I don’t know whether it’s Windows 10 problem or a NVDA problem. is there a specific NVDA list of keystrokes to use within the mail app? Grateful for your help.