De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de Sarah k Alawami
via groups.io
Envoyé : mardi 12 janvier 2021 17:18
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] An accessible way to sign document with NVDA

I've used docusign. It works grate. You might need aira for the rest
though.

website.<http://www.tffppodcast.com>

Check out my adventures with a shadow
machine.<http://tffppodcast.com/shadow>

Our discord<http://discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know when we
go live on twitch.<http://twitch.tv/ke7zum> Feel free to give the channel a
follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry
page<http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page<http://lbry.tv/@tffp> You
will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

here<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 12 Jan 2021, at 0:26, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experienced signing documents with NVDA?

I tried the sign document in Word but it does not seem to find the
certificate.

In Adobe, I tried to use the sign document function, but when you activate
the button, there is no feedback from NVDA.

If you have any hints except adding a jpg of your hand written signature, it
would be helpful.

Best

Sylvie