am having problems typing while in an edit box when searching amazon

Joshua Hendrickson

Hello to all. I have the latest version of NVDA, 20.3, and am using a
windows7 64 bit machine. This problem just started this morning.
When I go to amazon and hit the letter e for an edit box to begin
typing in a search. I can type in the edit box, but when I try to use
any of the arrow keys to check what I typed is correct, I just hear
the word blank. I have restarted NVDA with no luck. I have restarted
my computer and no change. I tried typing in MS-WORD and I have no
issues typing in word. What should I do. I also tried clearing my
internet history by using c-cleaner and that didn't help at all.
Thanks for any tips.