strange problem with NVDA on websites with lots of adds

Bob Cavanaugh

Hi all,
Okay, this is probably one of the strangest problems I've seen.
Sometimes, NVDA will skip around websites that have lots of add
content, but not always, though I can't seem to make it work reliably.
Here's what happens:
1. I open several websites in Firefox, one in each window.
2. I try to read one of them using NVDA+Down Arrow.
3. As I'm reading them, NVDA either skips words or rereads words. I'd
post a link to where this is likely to happen, but I can't seem to
reproduce it reliably myself. Today I revisited the site I was having
this problem with yesterday, but it didn't do it there. It did,
however, do it on the site I first discovered it on a couple weeks ago
today.
Bob