Using N V D A with Station Play List Studio!

Thomas E Williamson, Senior

Hello,

How can I find the instructions for assigning the keys for n v d a to work with station playlist.

Please note: I have the ad-on for spl as well.

For example, in jaws, if I press the letter m, this will allow me the chance to talk on air, while my music is playing softly in the background.

It appears in N v d a, that this does not work, for some reason.

Hope that this makes since.

I appreciate any help.

I am new to using n v d a with spl.

Thanks!