Re: ending meetings in ms teams

Vaibhav Saraf

Hi,

Yes you should be in focus mode, but the mode is auto when you tab into the list and the shortcut Ctrl + Shift +B is the best bet to end the meeting.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 11:10, BlindEducator <blindeducator@...> wrote:
Hi,

When in a meeting on MSTeams. Just press Ctrl+shift+b to end a meeting. Other then that, you can tab or shift+tab until you get to the control bar. From there, just left or right arrow to move through your options. You may need to toggle between browse and focus modes. I am not in front of my computer to double check. But one will allow you to arrow around and the other won’t. You want to arrow to the far right to get to the hang up button to select let. Hope this helps.