De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de Vaibhav Saraf via groups.io
Envoyé : vendredi 15 janvier 2021 07:22
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : [nvda] Reading chats in MS Teams

Hi Community,

When on MS Teams I used to toggle to browse mode and read all the chats using Shift + 4 or just 4 as all the chats used to be heading level 4. In an update done around last week, MS Teams no longer marks chats as H4. I need to arrow up/down to read the chats which is a very inconvenient and slow method to do. The focus mode did not work really well for me as there I do not have the capability to read the chat word by word or letter by letter if I want to.

Is there a better way to read the chats now?

Thanks,

Vaibhav