De : nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> De la part de Sylvie Duchateau via groups.io
Envoyé : vendredi 15 janvier 2021 09:48
À : nvda@nvda.groups.io
Objet : Re: [nvda] Reading chats in MS Teams

Hello,

I just tested in a chat on MS Teams.

The problem is that NVDA switches automatically in forms mode when you are in the chat.

So when you type 4, you cannot get to the message heading.

You need to return to browse mode and type 4 or h.

The headings structure is still there but Microsoft seems to have implemented automatically switching in forms mode.

I don’t know why.

Best

Sylvie