From: Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: 15 January 2021 08:34
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] format announcements

when I arrow down through an email it announces strong not strong at the beginning and ending of each line. How do I turn this off?

*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update