Re: control click with nvda?

mslion

Yes that helps a bit but the issue is that I have touchpad and if I
clikc it it always sees it also as an tab. Might it be possible to add
a hotkey similar to the left and right klick to press control click
either in nvda or with add-on? I do not know who to ask to get this
done and that is why I put it down here?

With kind regards,
Mitchel Snel

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 04:41 PM, Dan Miner wrote:

It’s far too sensitive in my opinion
-
Not having a Surface at my disposal I can't answer this question, but is
there not something that controls the sensitivity of the mousepad for
touch/pressure?  There is on every other laptop I've ever used, and it's a
good idea, if you can, to change all the sensitivity settings for heavy
touch (which makes it less responsive to light touch).  And depending on the
device driver and how the settings are structured, these are in different
places for different makes/models, so I can't get any more specific than
that.

The depths of denial one can be pushed to by outside forces of disapproval
can make you not even recognize yourself to yourself.

~ Brian Vogel