split buttons

Bob Cavanaugh

Hi all,
Last night's question about Teams got me thinking, there seems to be
an issue system-wide with split buttons. Based on the fact that the
same issue happens with both NVDA and Narrator, I'd think the issue is
Windows, not NVDA. When I press alt to go to the home tab in Excel,
then tab down until I hear insert cells, then press either space or
enter, a new row is automatically inserted rather than having the menu
brought up. However, if I press alt, H, I, the menu opens. I'm not
sure if Teams has anything in the way of those shortcuts, but this
does seem like something that needs to be addressed.
Bob