Re: is there some setting that controls this?

Sarah k Alawami

If you hit windows t, then shift tab and click the task view button you will view said table. I like it actually. The top row is the stuff you had open just now. the next row is the stuff you had open today etc etc etc. I don't use the task view often, except to move apps to virtual desktops but it works well for what I need and is a quick ish way to get around.

On 15 Jan 2021, at 13:42, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,
Not really, as the new table interface was implemented since Windows 8.x days.
Cheers,
Joseph