Re: is there some setting that controls this?

Tyler Spivey

What's the long way? You can just press NVDA+f2, Windows+tab, or redefine that key in WinWizard.

On 1/15/2021 2:59 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Right, for me I have an add on that disables that key, winwizard to be more specific, so I have to do it the long ish way. thank goodness for more than one way.
--
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com>
Check out my adventures with a shadow machine. <http://tffppodcast.com/shadow>
Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>
On 15 Jan 2021, at 14:27, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
The fastest way to open Task View is pressing Windows+Tab.
Cheers,
Joseph
*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of
*Sarah k Alawami
*Sent:* Friday, January 15, 2021 1:58 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] is there some setting that controls this?
If you hit windows t, then shift tab and click the task view button
you will view said table. I like it actually. The top row is the
stuff you had open just now. the next row is the stuff you had open
today etc etc etc. I don't use the task view often, except to move
apps to virtual desktops but it works well for what I need and is a
quick ish way to get around.
<http://www.tffppodcast.com>
<http://tffppodcast.com/shadow>
give the channel a follow and see what is up there.
For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main
lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page
<http://lbry.tv/@tffp> You will also be able to buy some of my
products and eBooks there.
<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>
On 15 Jan 2021, at 13:42, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Not really, as the new table interface was implemented since
Windows 8.x days.
Cheers,
Joseph
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 1:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Most of the time it doesn't, but there are certainly times
when I'd
like to know how many programs are running.
On 1/15/21, Gene gsasner@gmail.com
<mailto:gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:
Why does it matter? If you alt tab through running
programs, you'll
get to
the one you want. I' not saying it doesn't matter, but I
don't
understand where it would.