From: Rich DeSteno
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 11:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Is Very Sluggish in Thunderbird

I am using NVDA Version 2020.3 on a Windows 10 computer. I use
Thunderbird Version 78, which I believe is the current version.
Recently, NVDA has become very sluggish in Thunderbird. Reaction to key
strokes often takes up to several seconds. This makes it very difficult
to read or write emails. What could be the problem here? Nothing has
changed with my system.

--
Rich De Steno