Re: NVDA Is Very Sluggish in Thunderbird

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Rich,

I had the problem of sluggishness but when I unchecked the status bar, that solved the problem. It's slow at first when I open it but once all the messages are downloaded, it works perfectly with     NVDA.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

On 1/16/2021 9:47 AM, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I am using NVDA Version 2020.3 on a Windows 10 computer.  I use Thunderbird Version 78, which I believe is the current version. Recently, NVDA has become very sluggish in Thunderbird.  Reaction to key strokes often takes up to several seconds.  This makes it very difficult to read or write emails.  What could be the problem here?  Nothing has changed with my system.