Re: Is anyone using a password manager?

I've been using Password Safe, and its Android port, for many years now.  I have my vault synced/stored on my Google Drive, though it can work with any one of a number of cloud based services.  I do this because I want access to my vault on the fly and want updates done on Android to show up on Windows and vice versa.  Both the Windows program, and Android app, both keep local copies that they sync with the cloud, in case you were to be in a situation where you had no internet service and needed access.

It's been a while, but I believe I have had a couple of blind clients using this, and given the "old style Windows" interface under Windows I'd be shocked if it were not accessible.  I've never played with the Android port, or iOS port, with TalkBack or VoiceOver, respectively, so cannot speak at all to their accessibility.

       ~ Brian Vogel