Re: how to reorder columns in Thunderbird

Gene

I describe how in my message. Also, this is a very common method for something to work. You are presented with a list of items, you select an item in the list and you then tab through the fields to see what you can do. That is how the add-ons manager in NVDA works and a lot of other interfaces.

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 3:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to reorder columns in Thunderbird

How do you reorder the columns using the add-on?

On 1/16/2021 1:22 PM, matthew dyer wrote:
Hi,

There is an addon called mozilla inhanced addon which will allow you to
do this. HTH,.

Matthew

On 1/16/21 2:52 PM, Charlotte wrote:
Hello everyone. I am setting up a new pc and my Thunderbird columns
are wonky again. The subject reads first and I'd like the from field
to read first. I know there is a way to reorder this I just can not
remember it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Charlotte