Re: how to reorder columns in Thunderbird

Gene

That won't address the problem. That is how messages are organized in the list and has nothing to do with what order headers appear in reading order in the list.

From: Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 3:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to reorder columns in Thunderbird

Hi Charlotte. Press alt-v for the view menu, arrow down to "Sort By"
and choose the columns items from there. Choose the "From" radio item,
press enter and you'll be on your way. Cheers!

On 17/1/2021 3:52 am, Charlotte wrote:
Hello everyone. I am setting up a new pc and my Thunderbird columns are wonky again. The subject reads first and I'd like the from field to read first. I know there is a way to reorder this I just can not remember it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Charlotte