From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Robinett
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 native Mail app

Out of curiosity, if an add-on is needed to have reliable access to what are considered essential Windows apps, I just gotta ask… Why not just roll that into the core functionality of NVDA?

On Jan 14, 2021, at 5:22 AM, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:

Hi Brian

If you are using Windows 10 I would install the Windows 10 App essentials add-on, which smoothes out some of the accessibility wrinkles within the OS and it’s apps, including Windows Mail.

Cheers

Chris