Some topic in the main group indicate that they're from chat

Louise Pfau

Hi.  It looks like I've received a couple of messages from this group that indicate that they're from the chat subgroup, because the word [chat] also appears in the subject line.  I'm not sure of the titles off the top of my head.  I am not subscribed to the chat subgroup, so I don't get messages from it.  I'm not certain who I should've contacted about this issue, but when you post a new topic on the web interface, it goes to the entire group.  I couldn't find a button to send it to the group owner.  I use the web interface rather than posting through E-mail.

Thanks,

Louise