Re: reordering columns in Thunderbird

Ralf Kefferpuetz

I’m using TB 78.6.1, NVDA 2020.3 and it works as disigned, The only problem I found at my end was the overlapping hotkey NVDA-H which was already used by the addon screen wrapping.

Best, Ralf

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Taylor via groups.io
Sent: Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021 10:45
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reordering columns in Thunderbird

Unfortunately this doesn't appear to work with newer Thunderbird versions. The key definition is still assigned but the action no longer works.

This is also the case with the latest compiled addon from GitHub.

On 19/01/2021 5:32 pm, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Charlotte, using the mozilla NVDA add-on, this is quite easy - NVDA key + H while in message list brings up the dialogue to reorder columns.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2021-01-16 09:50 PM, Charlotte wrote:

Hello everyone. I just got a new laptop and my columns in Thunderbird are wonky again. The subject is first. Wondering how to reorder them so it is from, date, subject, in that order. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Charlotte