Re: reordering columns in Thunderbird

Gene

You may be using a version of the add-on that is too old. If so, you will get a message saying something like, not in a message list. If you are experiencing another problem, I'm not sure what the cause might be.

From: Sam Taylor via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 3:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reordering columns in Thunderbird

Unfortunately this doesn't appear to work with newer Thunderbird versions. The key definition is still assigned but the action no longer works.

This is also the case with the latest compiled addon from GitHub.

On 19/01/2021 5:32 pm, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Charlotte, using the mozilla NVDA add-on, this is quite easy - NVDA key + H while in message list brings up the dialogue to reorder columns.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2021-01-16 09:50 PM, Charlotte wrote:
Hello everyone. I just got a new laptop and my columns in Thunderbird are wonky again. The subject is first. Wondering how to reorder them so it is from, date, subject, in that order. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Charlotte