Re: Some topic in the main group indicate that they're from chat

Louise Pfau

Hi Brian.  I'm sorry.  It looked like the topic "Chat, NVDA, and Manamon" dated January 12, 2021 was a chat message because the word "Chat" had been placed in the subject line.  I couldn't find another example, because I'm having difficulty limiting the search results from the archive to more recent entries with the text [chat] entered into the edit box.  I was the one who misdirected an inquiry about accessibility with Windows Live Mail to the main group, because in some ways I find Windows Live Mail more user-friendly than the gMail web interface.

Thanks,

Louise