Re: Excel 2016 Formulas

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 05:44 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
where is this dictation bridge hiding?
-
The statement was, "the Dictation Bridge Add-On."

Like all add-ons, the ones you've installed are handled by the NVDA Add-Ons Manager.  This does not appear to be an "officially vetted" add-on.  See:

Dictation Bridge

If you've never sought this out, you don't have it.  I reported that I've got the same non-speaking of formulas behavior with 2020.beta4 and I know that I don't have the Dictation Bridge Add-On, though I have not as yet tried restarting with add-ons disabled to see if it's likely triggered by some add-on rather than NVDA itself.

       ~ Brian Vogel