Re: NVDA reading all punctuation marks

Quentin Christensen

You can't attach a document to a message in an email group like this.  Did Ben's suggestion of toggling formatting with control+shift+8 help?

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 12:52 AM Vaibhav Bhandari <vaibhavbhandari2017@...> wrote:
Quentin,
I have attached a document with some lines written on it. One thing
I've found about it is that NVDA is only reading those punctuations in
word. This thing is neither happening in notepad nor in web browzers.