Accessible Video Editor

Christian Ohrens

Hello,

Just want to refresh a thread of 2019 which I found in the group’s archive.

Are there any suggestions for accessible video editors?

Has anybody tried for example „vegas“ which is now developed by Magix Software? „Sound Forge“ is very accessible, maybe „Vegas“ would it be too?

Or the more professional programs like „Davinci“ or „Premiere“?

„Sound Forge“ is also able to edit video but I’m not quite sure if I would ‚destroy‘ the video itself when I’m gonna cut things off. If you want to edit the sound of the video it’s great.

Greets and thanks

Christian

---

Christian Ohrens

Freier Journalist, Videoblogger, DJ, Gästeführer

Am Stühm-Süd 23, 22175 Hamburg

+49 - (0) - 40 - 59 35 51 59 (Tel.)

+49 - (0) - 171 - 938 92 52 (Mob.)

E-Mail: mail@...