Navigating A Web Page

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Hi friends,

I am going to a radio station web page where there is a play button.

I Can tak to the button but if I press the space bar or return, it doesn’t seem to activate the play button.

If I load Narator or JAWS in demo mode and tab to the same play button and press the space bar or return, it activates the button fine.

Does anyone know what could be happening here please?