From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Luke Davis
Sent: 22 January 2021 21:01
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigating A Web Page

Would you care to provide an example page where this happens, and steps to find the exact play button you're using?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io wrote:

I am going to a radio station web page where there is a play button.
I Can tak to the button but if I press the space bar or return, it doesn’t seem to activate the play button.
If I load Narator or JAWS in demo mode and tab to the same play button and press the space bar or return, it activates the button fine.
Does anyone know what could be happening here please?

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.