Re: Navigating A Web Page

mike mcglashon

I have often said that there are sometimes no substitutes for sight, and this is one of them.  You can't see what's happened, but you can infer it based on what the screen reader is allowing you to do in that context.  And you (the generic you) had better get adept at making those inferences.

-

Yeah but how can we infer anything if the screen reader doesn’t say anything at all?

You said in your previous post that nvda said something to you,

But often times either jaws or nvda says nothing;

It’s hard to infer anything from nothing;

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...