Re: Navigating A Web Page

mike mcglashon

Please man,

Easy,

Don’t be so rude;

I know that this particular situation your nvda said things;

I was referring to situations where it does not;

Also, some of us non-tech guys do not have thought patterns that equate to those of techies;

Hence why guys like me appreciate guys like you who do;

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...