Re: Navigating A Web Page

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 07:44 PM, mike mcglashon wrote:

Please man,

Easy,

Don’t be so rude;

-
I'm being rude?  You're the one that pulled out an apple when I was clearly discussing a specific situation that's an orange.  And the apple you pulled out has a completely obvious answer:  inaccessible.  It amounts to, "Look, a squirrel!," as an attempt to divert.

I'm sick of this, no matter who does it, and that includes you.

       ~ Brian Vogel