From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Facebook on Chrome with NVDA

Well all the mozilla programs, thunderbird/firefox/etc use the chrome engine somehow.
Yeah google chrome is not accessible necessarily, but obviously the engine deffinitely is.
The interface is another issue however.
Most addons use standard controls to.

On 7/09/2016 6:10 p.m., Felix G. wrote:
Recent versions of Firefox have become more laggy, speech-redundant and
unpredictable for me with NVDA as well. Still, it has the best coverage in
terms of accessibility, which is to say, things may work in a sluggish way
but they do work. The only real pain that I am having with Firefox is I
know of no way to receive feedback once a site has finished assembling
itself in terms of scripts loading other scripts loading other content and
so on. So I often start reading before the ajax storm abates, and the
dynamics keep throwing off my cursor or lead to painful lags.
Greetings,
Felix

Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> schrieb am Mi., 7. Sep.
2016 um 01:15 Uhr:

Did you try using Firefox on sites with Flash, like Youtube? From my
experience with Jaws Firefox lags a lot if I click to play Flash content,
but I'm not sure if this is also the case with NVDA. Feedback on this
matter would be appreciated. Also has anyone experienced lags when using
Firefox with Outlook.com along with NVDA?