From: "Supanut Leepaisomboon" <supanut2000@outlook.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Edge and forms mode with latest NVDA update

To find the add on, go to the add on manager, and tab to the button that says 'get add ons'. Press enter and Edge or whatever browser you're using will open. Look for the Windows 10 App Essential add on and download the stable version. Also if you're like me and had problem where NVDA won't read typed characters, try uninstalling and re-installing NVDA. I remember I came across that when I upgraded direct from Windows 7 to 10.