Re: NVDA reading all punctuation marks

benmoxey@...

Hi Vaibhav

Do you experience the same problem in other Word documents?

Cheers

Ben

On 22 Jan 2021, at 6:42 pm, Vaibhav Bhandari <vaibhavbhandari2017@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry about the file attachment. I had forgotten about that.
The suggestions did not have any effect. It is still reading those marks.

On 1/22/21, Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com> wrote:
The other suggestions are better than this, but here's something that hasn't

been mentioned:

Do you perhaps have a configuration profile set in Word?
If you do, it may have a punctuation setting that the rest of the system
doesn't.
Press NVDA+n, c. That will place you in a dialog with a list of profiles.
Use
the down arrow to move through what profiles you have.

Luke

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021, Vaibhav Bhandari wrote:

I've found about it is that NVDA is only reading those punctuations in
word. This thing is neither happening in notepad nor in web browzers.

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari