Impossibl to read context menus in Win10 with some laptops

Mallard

Hello listers,

I'm submittingthis question on behalf of some Italian friends, who are finding it impossible to view context menus in Windows 10 with NVDA on some laptops.
One of them is

ASUS ZENBOOK UX303UA

and other friends have laterm odels in the same Asus series.

Apparently the menus are readable with Jaws.

Has anyone encountered the same issue, and how has it been worked around, if it has a tall?

The person I talked to is running the latest update of Windows 10, with NVDA 2016.3, with Wintenapps add-on installed.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 07/09/2016 12:39, Gene ha scritto:
There is nothing wrong with doing this, but you need to let your screen-reader read and you would record in real time. So, you could do this for a certain number of hours when you are sleeping or not home or otherwise occupied. It takes the same amount of time as actually listening to the book and you need to set time aside and plan if you only have one computer and/or can't have any of your computers tied up except at certain times.
Gene
-----